Dogs or People. Who would you rather be with?
I like dogs more than most people, anyways. I don’t care who knows it. The more people I meet, the older I get, the more I like my dogs.
I take pictures of them, more than my kids, even. See, my dogs don’t MOVE when I try to take their pictures and they never stick their tongue out. Mostly because their tongues are already hanging out.
Here are 10 reasons people like dogs more than people:
1. Dogs never talk back to you.
2. Dogs always think you look good, no matter what you wear.
3. Dogs are much better listeners.
4. Dogs have unconditional love for you.
5. Dogs don’t argue with you.
6. Dogs are actually fun.
7. Dogs are always happy to see you.
8. Dogs don’t look at their cell phone when hanging out with you.
9. You can leave your house for five minutes to run an errand and come back and your dog is all, “YOU’RE BAAACK! I MISSED YOU! HI! HI! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”
10.You can train your dogs.
So there you have it. The older I get, the more dogs I want, and the less I want to spend time with people.
If you like dogs, make sure they have a clean yard to poop in. Doo Care is Chicagoland’s #1 dog waste removal company. We have highly trained, dog-friendly pooper scoopers who are ready to scoop your dog’s poop. www.doocare.com