Doo Care is Chicagoland’s MOST DEPENDABLE Pooper Scooper Service with 7 trucks to service you. We have over a thousand satisfied customers who just love our service. Take back your yard with the Doo Care Dog Waste Removal Team.
- Dog Friendly, trained, detailed oriented service techs.
- 7 professionally wrapped service trucks.
- Bonded with workmen’s compensation, liability and auto insurance.
- We leave a door hanger to notify you of the time and date your yard was serviced.
- Electronic calendar with updated notes about your yard.
- NO contracts. Start and stop your service at anytime.
- Professionally managed.
$10/Month Each Additional Dog
*Above new customer rates are guaranteed for 12 months.
*Surcharge may apply for extra large yard or to clean both front and back.
*New customer initial clean up promotion just $49.00 (1 dog, $10 each additional dog). Larger lots will incur
an additional charge. Get a free initial clean up when you prepay. See our promotions page.
*Stops in Chicago and Northwest Side of Chicago will incur an additional charge due to traffic and parking issues.
*New customers with recurring pooper scooper service receive priority in scheduling.
One Time Visit? Email for dog waste removal rates or call (630) 786-6008.
We Clean 12 Months a Year!
All work is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
You can start and stop service at any time. If you cancel anytime within a month, your credit or debit card account will be credited for any unused service. (Except for customers who purchase the Prepaid Special).
We Offer Discounts
What is your responsibility?
* Yards must be easily accessible.
* Lawns must be cut on a regular basis, without large amounts of leaves or debris. We can only pick up what we see.
* Gates should be free of snow, ice, locks (unless key or combination was supplied). If we can not enter through the gate, we will return the following week. You will be charged for a service visit.
* Aggressive dogs must be left indoors on the scheduled service day(s). We will ring your bell and ask you to bring the dogs inside. If you are not home and your dogs are out, you will be charged for a service visit.
* 2 day notice required for vacation service suspension or cancellations.
We do work all Winter. BUT, If there is a snow fall accumulation of 1″ the afternoon day before or on your service day, we will come back the following week. In certain areas there might be snow drifts caused by wind. If heavy snow occurs, we might be forced to postpone your service until the following week. We will continue to pick up your dog’s waste on top of snow to prevent accumulation.
We might be forced to postpone service until your next service visit due to heavy rain, persistent rain all day, freezing rain, ice, sleet, severe flooding, extreme heat or extreme subzero windchill cold. In order to receive a credit for a missed pick up due to severe weather, notify us that you have picked up your dog’s waste for the week.
Let us clean up after your dog(s) and make your lawn a fun, clean, safe place to be for you, your family and your family pet dog. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, twice a week and one time pooper scooper service.
It’s simple to get started. Just request pooper scooper service to schedule when we can start scooping and that is it. We pride on ourselves on our professionalism and caring approach.