Dog Waste Removal Prices
Economical & Practical Pet Waste Management Service
Doo Care offers some of the most competitive rates in the Chicagoland area. We service yards year round. We are the Chicago areas #1 Pooper Scooper service. We’re different from other dog waste removal companies because we HAUL AWAY your dog’s poop and don’t leave it with you.
Check out our
|Frequency||Price Per Week (1 Dog)||Price Per Month (1 Dog)*|
|Once a Week||
|Twice a Week||$18.23||$79.00|
|Every 2 Weeks||
*Add $10 per month each additional dog . Surcharge may apply for large yards. If your yard has not been cleaned in the last 30 days, an initial clean up charge of $69 will be added to your first invoice. Price reflects new customer rate for 12 months.
** One time visit for up to 1 hour of work. Very rarely we come across a yard which requires additional time. In the rare situation where this happens to be your yard, we will call 1st to give you a status update and get your permission to continue. Additional time is prorated on an hourly basis. Add $10 for each additional dog. New customers with recurring service will receive priority in scheduling.
NO CONTRACTS! You can start and stop service at any time. If you cancel anytime within a month, your credit or debit card account will be credited for any unused service. (Except for customers who purchase Prepaid Specials).
We Offer Discounts See All Our New Customer Promotions
What is your responsibility?
* Yards must be easily accessible.
* Lawns must be cut on a regular basis, without large amounts of leaves or debris. We can only pick up what we see. If we cannot see the dog waste we will return the following week. You will be charged for a service visit.
* Gates should be free of snow, ice, locks (unless key or combination was supplied). If we can not enter through the gate, we will return the following week. You will be charged for a service visit.
* Aggressive dogs must be left indoors on the scheduled service day(s). We will ring your bell and ask you to bring the dogs inside. If you are not home and your dogs are out, you will be charged for a service visit.
* 2 day notice required for vacation service suspension or cancellations.
We do work all Winter. BUT, If there is a snow fall accumulation of 1″ overnight or on your service day, we will come back the following week. In certain areas there might be snow drifts caused by wind. If heavy snow occurs, we might be forced to postpone service until the following week. We will continue to pick up your dog’s waste even with snow on the ground to prevent accumulation.
Severe Weather. We might be forced to postpone service until the next week due to heavy rain, flooding, extreme heat or extreme cold.